Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Exhibition in London: The Sweetest Taboo by Frieke Janssens

For the first time ever, I'm exhibiting my best-known work in London in collaboration with the Ingrid Deuss Gallery. The exhibition will run from 12 to 22 April @TheBrickLaneGallery-TheAnnexe and will showcase some of the work from my latest book: The Sweetest Taboo, published by Lannoo.

I've always been fascinated by taboo. My images explore some of these taboos in photo series such as Smoking Kids, Your Last Shot and Dianas, all on display at the exhibition.


Key dates:

12 April 5-8pm: Opening of the exhibition
Location: 93-95 sclater street, London, E1 6HR
I'd love to see you all there (and feel free to share this facebookevent among your friends)
For your diary

18 April 7pm: Book Launch
Location: 5 Cheshire street, London, E2 6ED
Artist's talk and book signing at Caravanserail book store
Please register: Caravanserail

No comments:

Post a Comment